Meet Our Researchers
Learn more about the research that ROI is funding by getting to know some of our investigators. You can meet some of our talented researchers at the ROI Booth 3639 in the Innovation and Solution Showcase.
- Sunday at 2:00 p.m. – Malolan S. Rajagopalan, MD, MBA, developer of the RadOnc Toolbox app and website.
- Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. – Todd McNutt, PhD, principal investigator of a study using big data analytics and machine learning approaches to develop better predictive models and decision support tools.
- Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. – Geoffrey V. Martin, MD, principal investigator of a clinical trial using smartphone connected technology and quality of life measures to identify lung cancer patients who are at risk for moderate to severe side effects from radiation therapy and to help treat them earlier.
- Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. – Nitin Ohri, MD, principal investigator of a clinical trial to determine if activity trackers and daily customized step count goals can improve patients’ ability to tolerate concurrent chemotherapy.
- Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. – David J. Sher, MD, MPH, principal investigator of an analysis comparing survival, toxicity and accrued costs of surgery versus radiotherapy and chemoradiotherapy for patients with oropharyngeal cancer using data from the National Cancer Institute’s Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER)-Medicare database and the HealthCore Integrated Research Database (HIRD).
Any updates to the schedule will be posted on the monitor at the ROI Booth.