The ROI invests in research to heighten the critical role of radiation oncology in the treatment of cancer. Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are strategically developed to inspire research that is practical and has the potential to transform cancer management and the therapies that are offered to patients on a daily basis.
The ROI is now accepting letters of intent (LOI) for the "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence for Radiation Oncology" request for proposals (RFP). The deadline to submit an LOI is November 8, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Read the complete RFP for details on criteria and how to apply. All application materials must be submitted through ProposalCentral.
The ROI only accepts applications for funding in response to issued RFPs.
Topics for the ROI's previous RFPs include:
- Biomarkers for Radiation Oncology
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Radiation Oncology
- Personalized Radiation Therapy
- Leveraging Big Data to Optimize Quality Assurance and Patient Care Improvement Initiatives
- Safety and Quality: IMRT Treatment Delivery Accuracy
- Best Practices for Toxicity Management in Radiation Oncology
- Examination of the Comparative Value of Radiation Therapy
- Innovative Projects in Radiation Oncology
All letters of intent and proposals to the ROI must be submitted through ProposalCentral. After logging in to ProposalCentral, go to the "Grant Opportunities" tab and select "Radiation Oncology Institute" in the "Filter List by GrantMaker" drop-down menu. If you have questions about the ROI's research funding opportunities, please contact us.
You can help support ROI's current research and future awards by donating to the ROI today.