ROI invests in research to heighten the critical role of radiation oncology in the treatment of cancer. Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are strategically developed to inspire research that is practical and has the potential to transform cancer management and the therapies that are offered to patients on a daily basis.
ROI is accepting nominations for the 2022 Publication Award through July 7, 2022. Learn more about how to nominate an early career researcher for this honor that includes a $5,000 grant to advance the nominee's research trajectory consistent with the mission of ROI.
ROI is currently reviewing applications for the "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence for Radiation Oncology" request for proposals (RFP), and awards will be announced in June 2022. Read the complete RFP for additional information.
ROI only accepts applications for funding in response to issued RFPs.
Topics for ROI's previous RFPs include:
- Biomarkers for Radiation Oncology
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Radiation Oncology
- Personalized Radiation Therapy
- Leveraging Big Data to Optimize Quality Assurance and Patient Care Improvement Initiatives
- Safety and Quality: IMRT Treatment Delivery Accuracy
- Best Practices for Toxicity Management in Radiation Oncology
- Examination of the Comparative Value of Radiation Therapy
- Innovative Projects in Radiation Oncology
All letters of intent and proposals to ROI must be submitted through ProposalCentral. If you have questions about ROI's research funding opportunities, please contact us.
ROI's current and future research awards are supported by the generosity of our donors. Make your gift to ROI now.