The ROI invests in research to heighten the critical role of radiation oncology in the treatment of cancer. Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are strategically developed to inspire research that is practical and has the potential to transform cancer management and the therapies that are offered to patients on a daily basis.
The ROI recently announced the 2021 Biomarkers for Radiation Oncology Awards. A new RFP on an influential and compelling research topic is in development and will be released this fall. Follow the ROI on Twitter or Facebook to be one of the first to hear about the new funding opportunity.
The ROI only accepts applications for funding in response to issued RFPs.
Topics for the ROI's previous RFPs include:
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Radiation Oncology
- Personalized Radiation Therapy
- Leveraging Big Data to Optimize Quality Assurance and Patient Care Improvement Initiatives
- Safety and Quality: IMRT Treatment Delivery Accuracy
- Best Practices for Toxicity Management in Radiation Oncology
- Examination of the Comparative Value of Radiation Therapy
- Innovative Projects in Radiation Oncology
All Letters of Intent and proposals to the ROI must be submitted through ProposalCentral. After logging in to ProposalCentral, go to the "Grant Opportunities" tab and select "Radiation Oncology Institute" in the "Filter List by GrantMaker" drop-down menu. If you have questions about the ROI's research funding opportunities, please contact us.
You can help support ROI's current research and future awards by donating to the ROI today.