Join the President's Circle
The President’s Circle is a recognition group for those who have invested in the Radiation Oncology Institute with an annual gift of $1,500 or more. Donors at the $1,500 level are recognized as Bronze members. At the $2,500 level, members are recognized as Silver members. With gifts of $5,000 or more, members are recognized as Gold members. Members of the President’s Circle are providing leadership in Annual Giving and are setting an example for others.
The benefits of membership in the President’s Circle include:
- Invitation to the VIP Donor Reception at the ASTRO Annual Meeting
- Recognition displayed at the ROI Booth at the ASTRO Annual Meeting
- Subscription to The Visionary newsletter
- Recognition listing in ASTRO and ROI publications
- Recognition on the ROI website
- ROI lapel pin recognizing your giving
- Tax deduction for your gift
Members-in-Training can participate in the President’s Circle with gifts at the $50 level for silver and at the $100 level for gold. Likewise, associate members have the same levels as residents.
Corporate giving for the President’s Circle begins at $1,500. Additional benefits for corporate donors include at the $10,000 level, a floor sticker for the company’s exhibit booth at the ASTRO Annual Meeting and an invitation to a discussion roundtable to review research priorities and to get input from corporate representatives about research. Corporate members of the President’s Circle will be recognized on signage near the entrance to the Exhibit Hall at the ASTRO Annual Meeting as well.
When you support ROI. you are funding research:
- To understand financial toxicity experienced by radiation therapy patients
- To enhance quality and safety of patient care
- To demonstrate the value of radiation therapy
- To improve patient outcomes
ROI is filling an important niche in the field of radiation oncology by supporting research in areas that are essential in this age of competitive, evidence-based medicine with limited funding sources. Continued investment in the Institute is necessary to help address this disparity and secure radiation oncology’s role in the future of cancer treatment.
Members of the President’s Circle are investing in research and in the future of radiation oncology. To join the President's Circle for 2019, make your contribution today.