ROI awards grants to spark bold and innovative ideas in radiation oncology. Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are strategically developed to inspire research that is practical and has the potential to transform cancer management and the care delivered to patients on a daily basis.
2024 ROI Grants Will Advance Care for All
Through the "Advancing Care for All: Innovations to Drive Access to Radiotherapy" request, ROI will support new research awards that will raise awareness, accelerate innovation, and drive access to radiotherapy and support investigators who are exploring innovative or disruptive ways to reduce barriers to optimal care.
The new grants will be awarded in Spring 2024. ROI is no longer accepting applications for this opportunity.
Read the complete "Advancing Care for All: Innovations to Drive Access to Radiotherapy" RFP for more information about the purpose of the grants, award amount, eligibility and the application process.
ROI only accepts applications for funding in response to issued RFPs.
Learn about ROI's 2023 research grant award winners, which resulted from the New Era of Radiotherapy RFP.
Topics for ROI's previous RFPs include:
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence for Radiation Oncology
- Biomarkers for Radiation Oncology
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Radiation Oncology
- Personalized Radiation Therapy
- Leveraging Big Data to Optimize Quality Assurance and Patient Care Improvement Initiatives
- Safety and Quality: IMRT Treatment Delivery Accuracy
- Best Practices for Toxicity Management in Radiation Oncology
- Examination of the Comparative Value of Radiation Therapy
- Innovative Projects in Radiation Oncology
ROI's current and future research awards are supported by the generosity of our donors. Make your gift to ROI now.